Norburn Lighting & Bath Centre is a leading retailer of lighting and plumbing products in BC. We are a family-owned company known for having a friendly and customer service oriented culture. Our employees experience the excitement and satisfaction that comes from working for a successful company where every employee makes a difference.
The sales environment in our spectacular lighting and plumbing Burnaby showroom is low pressure and our sales representatives are encouraged to spend time with customers and to develop a close relationship with contractors and builders.Working Saturdays with an alternate day off is required.
The general duties include:
• assist homeowners, interior designers and builders with their lighting or plumbing needs
• provide excellent product information
• present options from a wide range of high-end products
• prepare quotes for contractors and homeowners
• expedite and follow up on orders
• respond to phone inquiries
• assist with showroom presentation
If you possess some sales experience, we are interested in talking to you about joining our team in Burnaby.
• outstanding interpersonal skills
• a strong sales presence
• creativity and interest in design
• attention to detail
• some computer skills
Our employees enjoy excellent health, dental and pension benefits in addition to a competitive base salary plus incentive compensation.
We are confident that if you choose to work at Norburn Lighting & Bath Centre, you will be taking your first step towards a challenging, profitable, and satisfying career.
High school or equivalent
Sales: 1 year
If you are interest in this position, submit your resume to: hr(at)norburn.com
Deadline: February 15, 2018
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.