Never underestimate the power of accent lighting. Accent lighting highlights unique architectural features that might otherwise be overlooked, and elevates the ambience within a space.
The newly launched Wifi Tape Kits from Dals Lighting further amplifies the importance of accent lighting, incorporating smart home technology for full control of the product through a mobile device or through an infrared remote control.
The Dals App is free to download and is available on any IOS or Android device. The app allows users to control up to 12 connected tapes on one mobile device. You can adjust colour output, set timers, and sync music with the light output for a unique lighting experience. In addition, the app has a colour matching feature that changes the colour of the light to match a desired colour output.
The kits are easy to install, and available in 1meter, 3meters, and 5meters lengths. Connectors are provided in the kit to easily connect the tapes, and designated cut lines are indicated if the tape needs to be cut to fit within a desired surface. Note: Once the tape is cut, you will not be able to reconnect it.
The Tape kits are also available at a competitive price in our showroom compared to other online retailers.
6 Easy Steps to Installing the Tape Light
1) Determine the space you want to use the LED Tape Lighting.
2) Determine the length of LED tape needed to accent the desired surface.
If you need to adjust the length of the tape, you can cut the tape on a labelled cutting line.
*Note: Once the tape is cut, you will not be able to reconnect it*
3) Connect the tapes to the suitable length.
4) Peel the adhesive tape from the back of the LED tape light and stick onto the desired surface.
5) Connect the end of the LED tape to an LED driver, and plug into a wall outlet.
6) Download the Dals app on your IOS or Android device or use the infrared remote control to control the tape light. It’s that simple!
For more information on the new Wifi Tape Kits, contact or visit our showroom, our Specialists are always happy to help!